Roof Restoration vs Roof Replacement
When a Roof Restoration is most suited…
If you don’t have the funds for a full roof replacement, then a good repair and restore can help you extend the roof.
- If your roof is only damaged in a small area or on one side of your home, then a repair may be the better choice! The only problem here is that the new roofing materials might look different to your old tiles so it may look a bit strange.
- If your roof is still in relatively good state, then you should definitely only do a smaller repair like a fresh coat of paint and some sealer which can make a world of difference.
- If you are planning on selling your property in the near future, then a few roof repairs and a renovation is worth doing. To make sure you get the best return for your property it’s always advisable getting a full roof restoration before selling.
- A roof restoration can offer your roof a new lease of life with a full clean, paint, reseal and renovate!
When to Replace your Roof
Here are a few times when it is best to get a full roof replacement instead of only doing smaller repairs.
- If the damage to your roof is extensive, then it is best to just get a roof replacement. Repairs are charged per square metre, and if the damaged area is just very large, then your repairs can easily cost just as much as getting a new roof installed.
- A new roof can increase your property dollar value dramatically and can make home life a lot more functional if you choose the right materials and colour scheme and will keep you safe from the elements and harsh weather!
- Roofs that are made of cheap materials are best to be replaced with something more durable. Why waste money on a low cost fix when you can get a high-quality re-roof for a small outlay?
Error: Contact form not found.