Roof resealing refers to applying a chemical coating to the surface of a roof to protect it against water and UV light deterioration. A resealed roof reflects heat and enhances your home’s energy efficiency.
More importantly, resealing can protect your roof from significant defects, such as leaks, corrosion, and holes. It is vital to allow a professional contractor to examine your roof before you reseal it.
At Hawkesbury Roof Restoration, we are familiar with inspecting roofs and advising on appropriate roof coatings to our clients. If you intend to apply a coating on your roof, use a waterproof coat since it cushions a roof from water damage.
Here are the steps we follow while resealing your roof.
- Identifying and repairing leaks. Replacing or repairing roof tiles, shingles, or steel sheets.
- Investigating seals in roof valleys and around flashings
- Cleaning gutters to rid them of stains and biological growths
- Applying primer coat of sealant
- Applying more than one colored top layer of sealant
Roof resealing can boost the curb appeal of your home and extend its lifespan. Before you reseal your roof, seek advice from a professional roofing company.
At Hawkesbury Roof Restoration, we have immense experience in resealing different roofs. We serve both residential and commercial homeowners.
Call us now for a free quote on your upcoming roof restoration!