Roof Restoration Blue Mountains
Welcome to Hawkesbury Roof Restoration!
Our roofing specialists have been in the industry for over 30 years so you are in good hands!
You may be sat at your desk searching “roof restoration in Hawkesbury” or “roof restoration in Blue Mountains”, either way, we are glad you found us as we are confident you will be delighted with the finished article!
Mary and Gavin have been in the roofing industry for over 20 years and are perfectionists in the trade!
- Fully licensed
- Fully trained
- Insured to work on your property
- Professional and efficient
- 30+ years in the trade
- Honest, upfront and ethical with service and when providing pricing
- Guarantee a quality finish to your expectation (or else we will come back and do it again)
Roofs painted from $1,990!
- Single storey, single ridge cap up and over
- 10-12 years warranty on paint work
- Package deals available for customers who purchase a repoint, wash and reseal.
- Roof restoration Blue Mountains
- Roof Painting Blue Mountains
- Roof Reseal Blue Mountains
- Industrial roof coating Blue Mountains
- Roof Cleaning Blue Mountains
- Re pointing of ridge capping Blue Mountains
- Driveway restoration Blue Mountains
- Replacement or repair of any broken tiling
- High (or low) pressure cleaning of roof which removes all bacteria, lichen, dirt and moss from the roof and downpipes/gutters.
- Re-pointing of ridge capping, and where necessary, re-bedding the ridge caps.
- Roof tiling is then resealed and waterproofed for protection against moisture and the weather
- Roof is painted by applying two (or three if required) coats of coloured roof sealants as per your colour preference. We work with Dulux and Robertsons paint, with a 10-12 year warranty on all paint jobs.
- Clean up of site – leave you with your newly painted and fresh roof!
Q – How much does a roof restoration cost?
The average price for a full restoration of a tiled roof can cost anywhere from $3000 for smaller jobs to $12,000 on the larger end of the scale. The cost can vary depending on size of job, the health state of the roof, colours, accessibility etc.
Q – How long does a roof restoration take?
A normal job will take anywhere from 2-3 days, depending on if the weather gods are against us or not!
We pride ourselves in being able to provide a only the best of service for our customers who are in the market for giving their roof some TLC.
We use only best quality paints in our work (Dulux and Robertsons) and offer a 10-12 year warranty on our roof restoration work.
We cover all of the Blue Mountains region
- Bell, Blackheath, Bullaburra, Faulconbridge, Glenbrook, Hawkesbury Heights, Hazelbrook, Katoomba, Lapstone, Lawson, Leura, Linden, Medlow Bath, Mount Irvine, Mount Victoria, Mount Riverview, Mount Wilson , SpringWood, Sun Valley, Warrimoo, Wenworth Falls, Winmalee
Call us now for a free roof inspection!